Units attached to a Course Offer are known as Unit Offers. They inherit key information such as delivery location, funding information and dates from the Course Offer. These value can then be modified as required per Unit Offer.
Add Unit Offer from Search page
- Navigate to LRM > Offers
- Click Add Unit Offer
- Select a Unit
- Select a Course Offer that you want to add the Unit to
- Click Continue
- Fill in the details for the new Unit Offer
- Click Save
- Your Unit Offer has been created and you are now on the Selected Unit Offer > Details page.
Add Unit Offer from Course Offer page
- Open the relevant Course Offer
- In the Left Navigation Bar, click Unit Offers
- On the top right select Click Action and Select Add / Edit Unit Selection
- A list of Units for the course will appear. Tick the relevant Unit/s that you wish to add
- Any Units previously added will be ticked by default
- If the relevant Unit is not displaying, you will need to add it to the list
- Below the list of Units in the Action Menu, Select Confirm Unit Selection
- You will now receive a confirmation of the number of Units added – click Confirm
If you generally deliver your Units in groups these can be created.
Or for VET Student Loans or Fee HELP create Units of Study
Add a Unit Offer to a Course Offer for one Learner Only
- Follow the steps from 1a to create your Unit Offer
- Navigate to LRM > Learners and open the relevant Learner’s profile page
- In the Enrolment Section, Click on the relevant Course Offer
- On the Course Offer page Click Action > Add
- Select the Unit from the list
- The Learner will now be enrolled into the new Unit and this will have no effect on any other Learner.