Subscribing to a Report allows you to automatically generate a report specific to your requirements with the time frames you set.
- Select the Report you wish to run. Not sure? How to Find the Right Report
- In Step 2 of the Report, tick Yes to subscribe
- The remaining steps of the Report will open, enter filter criteria for your report (skip this step if you do not want to filter your report): How to Generate a Basic Report
- In Step 3, choose Generate Report as your output method
- A preview of the report will now open – click Subscribe to this Report
Set Up Subscription Email Details
- Enter the email address of individuals or email group that you wish to send the report to (separate multiple email addresses with a semi-colon)
- Select the Render format that you wish to export the report to (i.e. PDF, Excel, CSV etc)
- In the Comments field, enter a description of how the report is filtered (i.e. enrolments commencing ‘next week’, etc)
- Next to Schedule, Select Create
Set Up Subscription Schedule
- Enter in the key details required to schedule your Report.
- Select Ok
- Now Select Add
- It will now direct you to the Subscriptions Manager
To manage and view Report Subscriptions use the Subscriptions Manger.
- On the Left Navigation Bar, Select Subscriptions Manager
- Select All or other category for different views
- Click Action and Select to either Edit or Delete your Subscriptions