Navigate to the relevant Course Offer
- Navigate to LRM > Offers
- Search for the relevant Course Offer
- Click on the Course Offer code to take you to the Selected Course Offer > Dashboard page.
Copy Unit Groups / Units of Study
- On the Left Navigation Bar, Click Unit Offers
- Click Unit Groups
- Select and Copy Unit Group
- By default, the Unit Group Code will have the words ‘Copy of‘ appear prior to the code name. Click in the Code box and edit.
- Check details and Save
Note: View Suggested Unit Offer Code Modifications for naming conventions of Unit Offers.
When you copy a Unit of Study (UoS) all the Unit Offers associated with that Unit of Competency (UoC) will also be duplicated. The product was designed this way because:
- It has to be like that for Simple Mode
- The most normal use case for copying a UoS is for a separate intake which will have separate dates, therefor a separate unit offer makes sense.
- Open the relevant Course Offer
- On the Left Navigation Bar, click Unit Offers
- Click Units of Study
- In the Select dropdown Copy Unit of Study
- By default, the UoC code will have the words ‘Copy of ‘ appear prior to the code name . Click into the Code and edit.
Set Unit Offer Defaults
- Select Set unit offer defaults
- Under the Unit Offer grid, in the Action menu, select Set defaults for selected Unit Offers
- Tick the fields that you wish to modify and enter the relevant details
For more details How To Set Unit Offer Defaults