Use templates to standardise your communications and save time. Email Message Templates work really well with:
- Learncycle for automating learner lifecycle management
- uReport for individually distributing documents to a group of learners
- Surveys for getting learner feedback
- The Learner App for keeping in touch with your customers
- Credentials for emailing Certificates to Learners (Note: Only available on Premium Edition and by default this feature is turned OFF. If required, Portal Admin is to turn email ON)
- Sales Contacts for quickly responding to Sales Contacts at different stages
Create an Email Template
Wisenet provides generic templates that can be Modified, Enabled and Disabled. On the right Edition you can also add custom templates.
- Click Add New
- Set up your template and Save
Edit an Email Template (if required)
- Navigate to Settings > Email Templates
- From the list of available templates, click on the Edit Icon for the template you wish to modify
- The template will now open in edit mode. There are two parts of the template:
Edit the top half of the screen. You can:
- Turn on the Is Active switch
- Edit the Temlpate Name and Description
Edit the Email Subject and Body in the bottom half of the screen:
- Choose recipients
- From the Placeholder dropdown, view the relevant placeholder and type the code where you wish it to appear in your email (Press CTRL+V)
- Note: the placeholder can be added/copied in both the Body as well as the Subject line when configuring it in an email template
- Edit your email as required and click Update
Add an Image to your Template (optional)
- Go to the Email Template and Edit
- Click the Image button to insert an image. You need to specify the URL where the image is stored, for example on your company website or somewhere on the internet.
1 . In the rich text toolbar, click the HTML source code button
2 . Paste in the following text at the bottom of the page. Substitute your own email address for the example one.
Note: To return to the normal edit mode, click the html source code button again.