It is the responsibility of the Portal Administrator to set up users, modify users and deactivate users within their organisation.
If a support or telephone call is made directly to Wisenet requesting for access level to be altered by the user, they will be referred back to the Portal Administrator. The Portal Administrator should be able to make the decision on what access levels all users within the organisation required to complete their job role.
Wisenet security levels have two broad types of access: Portal and LRM.
Portal Access Levels
All users that login to the portal can:
- View and access their applications
- Log support
- Edit personal details and change password
Portal Administrator access is given to key Wisenet users to mange the Wisenet platform. This allows them to additionally view and manage:
- View and Edit settings
- Invite a New User
- Modify and Delete Users
- Wisenet User Access Levels
- Integration History
Learn more about the Portal
No access to eLearning
Can manage own profile within Elearning. This is the usual role for teachers/trainers.
Can manage site and user settings within Elearning.
Cannot edit settings or customise within SugarCRM can access and update tasks, leads, etc.
Has standard user access. Can add/edit/remove records
Full admin access. Can complete all actions including edit settings and customise SugarCRM application.
See below LRM access levels
LRM Access Roles
Designed to complete the majority of Learner administration tasks.
They have a similar access level as Admin however, a User CANNOT complete the following (only an Admin role can):
- Modify organisation details
- Modify setting for Dropdown Lists and Master Checklists
- Configure Message Templates, uReport Templates and Learncycles
- Users can still generate uReports
- Perform compliance exports (AVETMISS, SDR etc)
- Delete any record (this includes deleting of Documents)
- Run reports that have a reports category = “Management”
- Users can still access all other reports
- View the audit log history for all users
- There is a setting in the Portal that can prevent Users from having access to the Staff section
Learn More? LRM Admin Tasks
- will have access to Sales specific settings such as:
- Organisational Details
- Dropdown Lists
- Email Templates
- and, can delete:
- Sales Contacts
- Sale Logbooks
- will only see the Sales tab to access:
- Sales Dashboard
- Sales Contacts
- Sales Opportunities
The trainer role is locked down to only access the Trainer App. The Trainer App is designed to allow Trainers to view and manage Learner records that they are linked to as a Trainer.
You must first configure what the Trainer can have access to in the Trainer App. This can only be completed by the Portal Admin.
This role is design to provide a restricted view for any Learner in Wisenet.
- View and edit Learner information
- View and add logbook records (file notes, add and edit tasks, create ureports and send messages)
- View but NOT edit Course and Unit Enrolments, Attendance and Workplace Positions for an individual Learner
- Can only view areas in Wisenet that are associated with Learner records. They cannot view most other Wisenet sections such as Reports
This role is purely a read-only role. It is useful for auditing purposes. They can view everything in Wisenet LRM.