Before you create New Learncycles for your lists that contain live Course Offers and Learners, we suggest that you do some testing with dummy Course Offers and Learners.
Create a Test Learner
Create a test learner account with an email address you can access and enrol the test learner into the dummy course offer you created.
Create a Learncycle and add activities
- Choose your required Trigger Conditions and ensure that it has an Audience of the Test List as this will ensure that the Learncycle will work in the isolated environment
- Add the required activities against the Learncycle
- Test and check that each Learncycle and Activity fires as expected
- NOTE: If you have Learncycles scheduled for the future, you may not be able to test this all in one day. However, you can set the Learncycles to send sooner by ensuring that your test enrolments have dates that align with your test Learncycles
- Update your test data as required and keep testing until the Learncycles are outputting the expected results
TIP: You can open multiple Learncycles in different tabs to allow you to work on them at the same time by simply clicking on the ‘external-link’ icon.
- Set Up your Course Offers to have Lists
- Create your Learncycles
- Educate your staff on the new processes