This article should contain everything you need to setup, manage and complete RAPT reporting in Wisenet.
As per the specifications you are required to complete this reporting on a monthly basis.
Successful RAPT Reporting
Each Tab represents a different stage in your RAPT reporting. Click on each Tab for instructions on what needs to be completed for successful reporting.
If you are required to complete RAPT reporting, it is important that you incorporate specific RAPT field collection and processes into your Course Offer, Learner and Enrolment setup. Spending a little more time up front can save a lot of time later.
Learn More about Field Guidelines
Before you can set up for correct reporting you need to understand the reporting requirements especially surrounding what data collection is required.
RAPT File Guidelines outlines each field that is in the RAPT files and provides required information regarding collection and location in Wisenet.
Data Integrity Reports
While this is not strictly required, it is however recommended, as it allows you to proactively complete your data integrity checks to ensure
- The right amount of data is being reported
- There isn’t any incorrect data
To do this, generate Report 0299 Unit Enrolment Summary and filter by Course Offer. This will show you all the details and contracts against enrolments.
Fields that can cause errors and that require updates are:
- Start and End Date for Unit Enrolments
- For AVETMISS flag is True
- Contract code matches export selection. How to Add Contract
- Outcome Codes
Once you have identified fields that require changes this has been completed your updates can be performed in bulk.
Run RAPT Export
- Go to Top Navigation Bar and select Reports
- On the Side Navigation Bar select Exports
- Then choose AVETMISS 7
- Select State WA and Next
- Select relevant Contracts
- Once your export has generated you will need to upload to RTONet and follow steps in section 2.4 RAPT Guide 2017. Make sure both Enrolment and Student files are submitted.
After your export has been submitted there may still be errors.
These errors descriptions and how to fix them can be found on the RAPT Error code page
These can be fixed in two ways:
- Individually. Go into each individual record and amend the field
- Multiple. If there are many records with the same error these can potentially be fixed by performing a bulk update. How to Bulk Update