All quotes, regardless of their status, will appear on the Quotes page. Use the page to search and view quotes. Once you have familiarised yourself with how to navigate your way through the Quotes page, use the functionalities provided within the page to better manage quotes.
Search for a Quote
- Navigate to LRM > Sales
- On the Left Navigation Bar, click on Quotes
A list of all your quotes appear on the Quotes page. Depending on how many quotes you have created, for example if you have less than 20 quotes, it may be quicker to scroll through the list on the Quotes page to find the relevant quote.
Otherwise, follow the guidelines below on how to search for a quote.
The Search Bar
Use the Search Bar to search by:
- Quote Number
- Quote Reference
The Sort By function
Use the Sorting arrows next to a column header to sort by that column.
Add one or more Filters to filter the list of Courses:
- Click + Add Filter
- From the list provided, select as many fields you want to filter by:
- Quote No.
- Quote Date
- Quote Expiry Date
- Click Done when ready
- Optional: Click on the filter icon to save a filtered view.
View Quotes & Customers
View more details from your search results:
- Click on the Quote Number to open the View Quote Form
- Click on the Customer to open the Edit Customer Form