This function allows you to bulk set the Grade Rule as a default at the Course offer or Unit Offer level.
Before you begin, please note:
Auto Grade Activities are processed by looking at what Auto Grade Rule is linked to the Unit Offer of the Unit Enrolment. Therefore Unit Offers must have the Auto Grade Rule set up. This can be done individually or in bulk.
- Select the Unit offer/Unit enrolment default option to set different Grade Rules to different Unit Offers within the Course Offer.
- You can select the Course Offer default option if you want to set the same Grade Rule to all the Unit Offers within the Course Offer or to any Unit Offers added in the future.
Steps to set Grade Rule as default at the Course Offer level:
Update Unit Offer Defaults
- On the Left Navigation Bar, Click Details
- On the Top Right Corner, Click Action, Select Edit
- Scroll down to the Unit Offer Defaults section
- Choose the appropriate Auto Grade Rule
- Click Save
Steps to set Grade Rule as default at the Unit Offer level:
- Tick the Unit Offer(s) that you wish to set the Grade Rule for
- At the bottom of the Unit Offers list, in the Action dropdown menu , select ONE of the following options:
- Bulk Update Unit Offers
- Bulk Update Unit Enrolments
- Bulk Update Unit offers and Unit Enrolments
- Scroll to the Unit Training Details section, Tick the Auto Grade Rule field and choose the appropriate Grade Rule
- Tick to Confirm
- Click Perform Bulk Update