The Wisenet team has been working in developing more new features for 2019 which also include process enhancements, compliance updates and bug fixes.
We have exterminated several bugs in this release. If you have logged one, we will contact you personally.
An alternate mode to instantly communicate with your Learners via LRM
Available to Wisenet customers who are on our Standard and Premium Editions.
Send SMS messages directly from Wisenet without needing to sign up to your own service provider. Easily track messages delivery status in Logbook.
Personalise SMS messages with custom sender and in message placeholders.
New Zealand ONLY: EPI Report Improvements
Wisenet has simplified EPI reports and created new documentation to help users with
report generation and understanding the background logic.
NEW Access Management
Learner App Invitations and Forgot Password Email are now sent out via the Learner Logbook which then allows you to track delivery status. The message body for these emails are hidden in Logbook for security purposes.
When a Learner now receives a Learner App invitation or a Password Reset email, they will be forced to change password as the one sent on the original invitation/email is a one-time use only.
Other Product updates and Process enhancement
New Elearning Connectors
If you use Cloud Assess as a Learning Management System (LMS), you can use Wisenet Elearning Connectors to sync Enrolments and Grades between Wisenet LRM and Cloud Assess.
Fees-Free Eligibility quick check
- TEC recently launched a new service that allows an integration to check Learner Fees-Free eligibility by NSN
- We have connected to this service allowing you to Check Eligibility from within the Edit Learner > Personal Details
We have added two NEW Reports to assist PTEs with calculating EFTS Dollar Consumption:
- Report #2106 EFTS Funding Rate Summary, and
- Report #2130 Course Funding Summaries
- All AVETMISS exports will now ONLY include enrolments where the Course Enrolment For AVETMISS Export field is ticked.
- This gives flexibility during enrolment to preset unit enrolment dates and outcomes without reporting to AVETMISS
- The same field checks at the unit enrolment level are still in place. These are documented in Nat File Guidelines
- The Course Enrolment For AVETMISS Export field is defaulted from the Course Offer section and can be manually changed per enrolment
- Learncycles can be set up to auto set this to True based on a desired change in Course Enrolment Status
- We have defaulted the Course Enrolment For AVETMISS Export field to True based on current Unit Enrolment values to prevent issues in exporting
- This is applicable for all Australian States, including WA for RAPT reporting.
- Note: NSW previously had this logic and is unchanged
In March 2019, we released the new Sales section in Wisenet to give training providers the tools to easily manage sales contacts and opportunities. This is the foundation for future sales features that we are currently working on.
Watch the video to Learn More
In the last five months we have been busy working on:
– performance improvements and tweaks to the Sales section
– added Tasks to be used and linked within Sales
– improved the Sales Dashboards