If a Staff member has been recorded twice into the system it is important that they are merged under the one record.
- move all the associated records with the duplicate record into the original record
- mark the duplicate record adding the word ‘MERGED’ to the last name
- set the duplicate record as Inactive
- Go to relevant Staff Profile
- Click Action and then Merge Staff
- This will then prompt and automatic search for duplicate records. You can manually enter Search Criteria also.
- Click Compare to compare records against each other such as; Name, email, mobile etc
- The Staff record to be merged or kept can be changed by clicking on the change arrow
- Select Merge to confirm