If you are required to complete FPS reporting, it is important that you incorporate specific FPS field collection and processes into your Course offer, Learner and Enrolment setup. The requirements change slightly depending on how you set up your Wisenet database for correct reporting.
Successful FPS Reporting
Each Tab represents a different stage in your FPS reporting. Click on each Tab for instructions on what needs to be completed for successful reporting.
If you are required to complete FPS reporting, it is important that you incorporate specific FPS field collection and processes into your Course Offer, Learner and Enrolment setup. Spending a little more time upfront can save a lot of time later.
Learn More about Field Guidelines
Before you can set up for correct reporting you need to understand the reporting requirements especially surrounding what data collection is required.
FPS File Guidelines outlines each field that is in the FPS files and provides required information regarding collection and location in Wisenet.
While not strictly required it is recommended as it allows you to proactively complete so data integrity checks to ensure
- The right amount of data is being reported
- There isn’t any incorrect data
Learn More? Learn about Data Integrity Reports for Singapore
This is required for completing Learner enrolment. It will set up as a credential with formatting specific to your organisation. Once you are ready to export the FPS Data you can follow the export steps:
Run FPS Export for:
- FPS File 1: must be submitted regualrly to the CPE by all PTEs delivering applicable courses
- FPS File 2: must be produced on demand by all PTEs deliverin applicable courses
- Navigate to LRM > Reports
- Select either:
- Report 7001 FPS File 1, or
- 7002 FPS File 2, by typing the report number in the Select a Report box
- Select if you would like to subscribe to this report?
- Click Preview Report
- Enter the Export From Date
- Enter the Export To Date
- Click View Report
- Select a format from the Dropdown menu
- Click Export
The File will download onto your computer and is now ready to be submitted to CPE if required
After your export has been submitted there may still be errors.
These can be fixed in two ways:
- Individually. Go into each individual record and amend the field
- Multiple. If there are many records with the same error these can potentially be fixed by performing a bulk update. How to Bulk Update
Learn More? How To Ensure your Learners appear in your FPS Export Files