If you are required to complete CHE reporting, it is important that you incorporate specific CHE field collection and processes when you are setting up the basics for course delivery such as, Course offer, Learner and Enrolment setup. The requirements change slightly depending on how you set up your Wisenet database for correct reporting.
Successful CHE Reporting
Each Tab represents a different stage in your CHE reporting. Click on each Tab for instructions on what needs to be completed for successful reporting.
If you are required to complete CHE reporting, it is important that you incorporate specific CHE field collection and processes into your Set Up.
Learn More? Use the following articles as further guidelines on CHE Files and Fields:
While not strictly required it is recommended as it allows you to proactively complete data integrity checks to ensure
- The right amount of data is being reported
- There isn’t any incorrect data
Recommended Reports to use for CHE:
- Report #### to see which qualification completion records should appear in the CHE
- Report #2001 to check that all required fields have been completed in client records
- Report #### recommended for pre-CHE check to look for:
- client unit offer enrolment start dates before the start of the export year
- client unit offer enrolment end dates after the end of the export year
- Report #2025 to check that all mandatory fields for your Courses are completed correctly
- Report #2046 to check that all mandatory fields for your Units are completed correctly
Once you are ready to export the CHE Data you can follow the export steps:
Run CHE Export
- Navigate to LRM > Reports
- In the Left Navigation Bar, click on Exports
- Click the button labelled CHE Export
- Choose the extraction year and date
- (Optional) Check and edit the email address if required
- Click Start. In a few minutes an email will appear at the address you specified. It will have a zip file attachment containing the 4 CHE files
After your export has been submitted there may still be errors.
These can be fixed in two ways:
- Individually. Go into each individual record and amend the field
- Multiple. If there are many records with the same error these can potentially be fixed by performing a bulk update. How to Bulk Update