Welcome to Wisenet!
This is to guide you around the basics of Wisenet. The New User Journey is all about learning and mastering the features in LRM and making the most of how all the applications can help meet your business requirements. We all have different roles and therefore will be using LRM differently. A good place to start is by looking at our Resource site which has been built to guide you along your learning journey – Yes! you are currently in it.
Throughout our Resources you will see references to:
- Wisenet – the company
- Portal – that application that you login to, access your apps, manage your account and log a support ticket
- LRM – Learning Relationship Management. The core Student Management application
By now you should have already accepted a User Invitation and created an account.
If you still need help with the invitation, Click Here!
Let’s Get Started!
The Wisenet Portal is the central login area for Wisenet users. It allows you to access and manage all Wisenet Applications.
You can use any Web Browser to access Wisenet’s Portal to then access the LRM application. However, the application works best on Chrome, Firefox and Safari.
NOTE: If you have multiple profiles (Wisenet Accounts) you can only access one LRM account at a time. Regardless of how many tabs you open, each time you login to LRM, it will change the session for all LRM tabs.
LRM: The main Application for use
Wisenet Learning Relationship Management (LRM) is more than just a government certified Student Management System. We are Australia’s #1 Learning Relationship Management Platform for training organisations of all shapes and sizes. We also service customers in New Zealand, Singapore, Africa, United Kingdom and beyond.
When you first log into the LRM you land on a Dashboard page with widgets, notices and helpful links. In the Top Navigation Bar, you can access LRM features.
Please Note: Depending on your Role and Access Level, what you can view and access on LRM will differ.
Moodle: Learning Management System
Explore our Resources
Our comprehensive self-help, free online Learn Centre contains everything you need to know to be successful with Wisenet.
You do not require a login to access our Learn articles, therefore you should make it your #1 source for information to help you:
How to get there?
- Google search – Type in keywords of what you are looking for and Google Search Engine will do the rest to bring up a list of resource articles from our Learn centre matching those keywords
- Help & Support button from your Portal Profile page
- Help icon from LRM
- Bookmark the Learn Homepage to easily access the Search Bar
- Bookmark the How To’s page to browse a list of all Wisenet features
- Subscribe to our regular Highlights to keep up to date with our new releases and product updates
- Subscribe for updates on Wisenet’s YouTube channel to watch our Learn Reels as well as our Virtual Discovery Sessions
LEARN MORE? Wisenet Resource Guide
Wisenet goes above and beyond to offer you the best customer support in using our applications.