A Task is simply a thing someone needs to do that you then need to keep in your records. You can use tasks for individual situations, for example, to record a meeting with an Agent.
Tasks can be added from various locations within Wisenet.
- Navigate to LRM > Tasks
- From the top right corner, Click Add Tasks
Navigate to any of the following areas and then click the top right hand Action button and select Create Task :
- Learner Profile
- Any Logbook:
- Course of Unit Enrolment
- Course, Unit, Course Offer, Unit Offer
- Agent, Opportunity, Organisation, Workplace, Staff
Give your task a name.
Optionally, add further details:
- Priority: Low, medium, high
- Status: Not started, in progress, pending, completed
- Dates: Due, Completed
- Assigned to: you can assign a task to a person (yourself, other staff, learner) or a role
- Time Spent (mins)
- Rich text description
- Use the Insert Media option to attach files, if relevant (up to 10 MB each)
- In Learner, Course Enrolment or Unit Enrolment logbook, whether trainer can see
The task will be saved in logbook. Whoever is assigned to the task (person or role) will see that task in their My Tasks dashboard, and will also receive an email notification about a task assigned to them.
Overdue tasks will also show as alerts in some places, e.g. client dashboard