Welcome to the FAQ page. Here we will try to answer your most common questions about this feature. If you cannot find your question from the list provided, please leave a comment at the bottom of the page in the ‘Comment’ section with your relevant question and we will update the list if applicable.
I have set up a machine account, I can’t access the NSI database via Wisenet
1. Log in directly to the NSI website
If you are still testing, log in with the Test Account Username and Password in the Test Site: https://nsicompl.nsi.govt.nz/interface/nsi_soap.wsdl
If you have gone live, log in with the Live Account Username and Password in the Live Site: https://nsi.education.govt.nz/home.aspx
If you are unable to log in with your account details, please contact the Ministry of Education directly to resolve the issue with your user name or password. Once resolved, re-enter the four NSI field details in the Wisenet Portal.
- ‘NSIIS Test’
- ‘NSI Org ID’
- ‘NSI Password’
- ‘NSI User’
2. If you can log in to the NSI website, head to Wisenet LRM:
- Re-enter the NSI password.
- Check that you have entered the correct value for all four fields. If any field is wrong or missing, the Wisenet NSI interface is not accessible
Forgot your password? Please contact the Ministry of Education directly to retrieve it.
I get an error message “Can’t obtain access token from ESAA”
- Your password expires annually. If you do not have your new password, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain your new password and get the status of your NSI account.
- Check all four NSI fields in Wisenet LRM Settings to ensure the correct values are entered.
If you still receive an error, please log a support request and we will investigate further.