Xero Event Alerts provides details of when Xero records were unsuccessfully processed. There is an alert count on the dashboard to highlight any issues. Clicking on the count will take you to the Event Alert > Xero records that need your attention.
This section is within the Reports tab.
Wisenet is automatically syncing your records to Xero. When a record appears in Event Alerts, it requires your attention to manually resolve the issue. This will usually be due to data validation issues.
Steps to follow:
Navigate to Xero Event Alerts
- Either, use the Dashboard Count quick link
- Or, use the navigation LRM > Reports > Event Alerts > Xero
Review the Event Alerts
Use the Search function to search by Alert Details and Related Records. This is useful if you want to filter by Error Code, Learner Name, Invoice Number etc.
If there are a lot of alerts you can filter to focus on specific Alert Types i.e. Invoice Sync errors only.
The Alert Details column contains information regarding the issue. Sometimes the resolution will be straightforward. Others might require further assistance from the Xero Integration FAQ article.
Once it is clear what resolution is required, proceed with updating the record.
- The Related Record details allows you to click through to the impacted section or record.
Once an alert has been resolved, you can set the alert to be acknowledged.
- This is do by checking one or more records then selecting the Acknowledge action
- The aim is to have 0 Event Alerts
Once all of the errors are resolved you can resync records.