eCAF allows you to provide the department information for those Learners who have expressed interest in accessing HELP loan.
It is a requirement of VET Student Loans. The eCAF system allows you to provide enrolment information to the government for Learners who have expressed an interest in accessing a HELP loan.
Wisenet’s eCAF integration allows RTOs to send Course Enrolment information directly from Wisenet to eCAF and be informed when a Learner ‘completes’ this process; making eCAF easy and automated. This allows you to perform most or all of your eCAF requirements from Wisenet. The eCAF process can be separated into 3 main stages:
Send enrolment to eCAF
- The information required for eCAF is generated from Wisenet. This means you save time by not entering this information into eCAF manually.
- All you will need is your username and password specifically for API access (the format is ####ecafapi)
- You can view the status either in eCAF or directly from Wisenet.
Process eCAF in Wisenet
- Please check the eCAF/Progression page on Wisenet. For more information refer to the Learner Status section on the How to Send Enrolment Details to eCAF page.
- As of July 2017 progression summaries will need to be sent
- See Government summary of Student Engagement and Progression
Send Enrolment to eCAF
After the Cooling off period you can submit to eCAF
Monitor and Change eCAF Submissions
eCAF submissions can be monitored from within Wisenet.