SMS Event Alerts provide details of when SMS messages were unsuccessfully sent. There is an alert count on the dashboard to highlight any issues. Clicking on the count will take you to LRM > Reports > Event Alerts > SMS records.
Navigate to SMS Event Alerts
- Click on the Dashboard Widget, OR
- Go to LRM > Reports > Event Alerts > SMS
Review the Event Alerts
- The Event Alerts tab will show you alerts from the past 7 days. You can adjust this by using the top dropdown menu to show alerts from the past 1-7, 14, 30 or 60 days, or all event alerts.
- Use the Search function to search by Alert Details and Related Records.
- Use the dropdown menu to filter by Alert Type.
- To show alerts that have already been acknowledged, tick the “Include Acknowledged” option.
Check the Alert Details
The Alert Details column will show you:
- Delivery status
- Delivery status reason
Read the SMS (optional)
- Click on the Related Record link to open the SMS within the relevant Logbook.
- It will open in a new tab.
Update Record and Resend SMS (optional)
Once it is clear what resolution is required, proceed with updating the record.
- Update the mobile number of the SMS recipient, if applicable.
- If the SMS was part of a Learncycle, you may need to manually resend the SMS.
When you want to remove the SMS from the Event Alerts count, set the alert to be Acknowledged.
- Select the record you wish to acknowledge
- Click the “Acknowledge” button in the top right
- The record will disappear from the page.
- A popup will briefly appear: “Event Alert Acknowledged and Updated”
- Acknowledging a record removes it from the Dashboard count.
- Previously acknowledged records will not show in the Event Alerts tab unless you select the option “Include Acknowledged”.