If you have set up Elements and attached them to your learner’s Unit Offer Enrolment, you can mark whether an Element has been completed.
Navigate to LRM > Learners
Update Unit Element
- On the Learner Profile Page, in the Enrolments section, click on the relevant Course name to view Course Enrolment Detail
- The relevant course will now open, on the Left Navigation Bar click Unit Enrolments
- For each relevant unit, in the dropdown box under Actions column, click Elements
- Click Edit for the element you wish to update
- In the Status update dropdown list, Select the relevant status
- Enter the date
- Update the trainer if required
- Click Save or Cancel
IMPORTANT NOTE: If you need to delete a Element Enrolment, this can only be done by Owner and Admin.
Adding missing Elements to a Learner’s Enrolment
- Open the relevant learner’s Profile Page
- In the Enrolment section for the relevant Course Offer, in the Action Menu choose View Unit Enrolments
- Select the unit enrolments that you want to update (click the first checkbox to select all unit enrolments for bulk update)
- Under the list of unit enrolments, in the Action Menu, select and click Add Missing Unit Elements
NOTE: When Elements are added only IsActive ones will be included.