The purpose of this article is to help you with:
- the specific set up required when adding a FFS Contract to make sure that you do not report the wrong National Outcome Codes regardless of which State you are delivering training in, including Western Australia
- and, how to fix errors if you set up your FFS Contract incorrectly
Adding a FFS Contract
If your Training Organisation delivers Fee For Service (FFS) training in Western Australia (WA), then you are required to report all Unit Enrolments with a FFS Contract to NCVER.
NCVER requires National Outcome Codes to be reported. And, because there are mismatch in National v/s WA Outcome Codes, the WA Outcome Codes are NOT accepted for National Reporting.
- Follow the instructions on How to Add a Contract by applying the following specific FFS set up:
- Code = FFS
- Description = Fee For Service
- State = Other (Aus)
- This is required due to mismatch in National v/s WA Outcome Codes
If you have accidentally reported the wrong National Outcome Code you may generate Error 3260 in the NAT120 file.
Learn More? NCVER Validation Errors