What is an API?
An API allows Third Party Applications to connect to Wisenet via an interface. The available fields that can be accessed and grouped into entities are referred to as Endpoints. Each Endpoint represents a different set of data and can be called as required to send and retrieve data.
How to use the Wisenet API
The Wisenet API is a RESTful web service. There are many benefits to using the API, here are some common use cases:
- Send and Retrieve data from Wisenet to populate a 3rd party application
- Membership application
- Internal employee tracking application
- Custom online applications
- Your Website into Wisenet
- Another application to Wisenet
- Update existing data in Wisenet
- Update unit enrolment details from an external system
API Developer Resources
The Wisenet API Docs contains all of the technical documentation required for developers to consume the API.