New Xero Integration has commenced. If you are not auto-connected you will need to manually reconnect.
What does this Xero change mean for you?
What Has Changed?
- Improved Syncing Efficiency
- Almost instant sycning of Xero Invoice back to Wisenet
- Learner to sync within 5 minutes (soon to be instant)
- Invoice sync now includes Credit Notes, Over payments and Pre-payments. This is also seen on the Learner> Xero Invoice page
- ‘View Invoice’ will option the Online Invoice instead of downloading PDF. Go to Learner Profile and select Xero Invoices
- Easier Management
- Improved connect, disconnect and connection error handling
- You can now re-sync data yourself
What is the same
- Still only able to be access by Portal Admin users only
Xero is now found within Wisenet LRM
- Go to Settings
- Side Navigation bar select Connected Apps
You will need to reconnect Xero to Wisenet and resync invoices
1. To Re-connect
- Go to Settings and then select Connected Apps
- Select Connect. You will need to enter your Xero account details
2. Re-connection Successful
3. Invoices will need to be completely re-synced
This is due to the way we now store Invoices
- To re-sync Invoices choose the second option.
- Select a date range 1 year prior to your original Xero integration.
- You will not be notified when sync has been completed. Depending on your date range and volume this may take time. Generate report #0442 to check synced invoices
If something isn’t quite right or you have questions please log a support and we are happy to help.