The Learner Profile page is divided up into sections to make it easy to quickly see key information.
This is a quick referral for key information regarding the Learner.
Enrolments are now split into Enrolments, Open Applications and Rejected Applications.
- Course Enrolments listed newest first
- Click the Course Offer to see the Learner’s Course Enrolment detail
- To the top right, the Action menu for Unit Enrolments, Logbook and more
- For each Course Enrolment
- Course progression in days based on Course Enrolment Start Date and Course Enrolment Actual End Date (if empty then Course Enrolment End Date)
- Unit progression is based on Unit Completion Counts
- A Unit Enrolment is completed when the Unit Result is any of HD, D, C, P, F, SA
- An Overdue Unit Enrolment is where the Unit Enrolment is NOT completed and the Unit Enrolment End Date has passed
Open Application Details
- Shows Application Status
- Click the Course Offer to see the Course Application details such as Application Status Reason and Key Dates
- A snapshot of the Start and End Date, Enquiry Date and Enrolment Date
- Action Menu to the right of each Application to View, Edit and Manage
The Special Care panel will only display if there is at least one of the following for this learner:
- Learner is under 18
- Disability – learner has identified one or more disabilities
- Special Requirements – any text entered in ‘Special Requirements’ in Learner > Personal Details.
- Notes – any text entered in ‘Notes’ in Learner > Personal Details.
Indicates what Workplace the Learner is linked to and also their position.