As Portal Administrators you are responsible of the default settings you choose to set for your organisation to use the Wisenet Portal and Applications. This is to guide you on how to view and edit settings in the Portal.
These settings allow you to control the information that is able to be accessed; how and by who. You do not need to update all of the fields but only those that are relevant to your delivery and organisation.
- Under the Actions column, Click Show Settings for the relevant Wisenet profile
- The list of settings applicable to this profile will appear
List of Setting Sections
- Scroll down until you find the area you want to edit
- On the right hand side of the screen, click Edit for the setting you wish to update
- Change the setting details and click Save
These settings are specific to certain applications you have available or use in your Account. You can update settings involving:
- Export email details
- Enable Send Credential via Email
- Student Number settings
For more examples please see the table below. Please note that this table does not include all of the settings available.
The Learner App is an additional avenue for communicting with Learners. Through the Portal you are able to select and edit various features to control settings.
Wisenet has recently updated the layout and Look & Feel of the Learner App, see image for what has changed.
See the table for a list of settings to manipulate.
Determine what Trainers can and can’t do in Wisenet.
Set up details such as:
- Online Enrolment Terms and Conditions
- Online payment options
- Which pages you want Learners to view
Online Enrolment Colour and Font Settings