Setting up Online Enrolment must be done by the Portal Administrator and LRM Owner once you have purchased your Online Enrolment license. Please note that some of the steps to follow, to allow prospective Learners to apply into a Course Offer online will vary by country and some of these steps can be turned on and off in your Online Enrolment settings.
Configure App Settings in Wisenet to set up Online Enrolment
Some of the steps to follow will vary by country and some of these steps can be turned on and off in your Online Enrolment App settings.
- User role with LRM Owner access to configure Online Enrolment App Settings
Set Up Email Templates
There are two Email Templates that need to be set up.
- Automatically send to Learner to notify Application Received and being processed
- Automatically send to Admin to notify New Application Submitted.
The process to set up an email template is the same for both.
- Decide whether to accept online payments and if:
- Yes, then set up Paypal, learn how to add Online Payments
- No, skip this step
- Complete all the Paypal settings if you have purchased a PayPal account
Learn More? Payment/Finance