Sent Email Messages can be saved either against the Learner Logbook or the Course Enrolment Logbook.
The Course Enrolment Logbook is where most Email Messages are sent from, e.g. Bulk Email Messages, uReport message(s) and Automated Email Message(s). If your record does not have a Course Enrolment yet, then your sent Email Messages will be saved against the Learner Logbook.
You have different options of where from and how to send an Email Message in Wisenet. Further details for each options are provided below. Select the one that is most relevant to you and follow the recommended steps.
- 1 Individual Learner
- 2 Bulk Learners
- 3 Course Enrolments
- 4 Sales Contacts
Choose your Email Message Recipients
Individually from Learner Logbook
- Navigate to Learners and Search for the relevant Learner
- On the Learner Profile Page:
- Either, Click on the Action Menu and Select Send Email
- Or, On the Left Navigation Bar, Click Learner Logbook, Click on the Action Menu and Select Send Email
- Or, go to the Enrolments section, Click on the Action Button next to the relevant Course Offer, Select and Click Send Email
- In the Enrolments section, Click and open the relevant Course Offer
- On the Left Navigation Bar, click on Enrolment Logbook
- From the Top Right Action Menu, Select and Click on Send Email
Individually from Course Enrolment Logbook
- On the Top Navigation Bar, Click on Learners and Search for the relevant Learner
- In the Enrolments section, Click on the relevant Course Offer
- On the Left Navigation Bar, Click Enrolment Logbook
- Click the Top Right Action Menu and Select Send Email
- From Learner Profile, Under the Enrolments section, Click on the Action Menu next to the relevant Course Offer and, Select Send Email
In Bulk from Learners:
Follow step by step How to Bulk Email Learners.
Please Note: Messages are saved against each Learner’s Course Enrolment Logbook.
In Bulk from Course Offers:
- On the Top Navigation Bar, Click on Course Offers and Search for the relevant Course Offer
- On the Left Navigation Bar, Click on Enrolments
- Click the first Tick Box to select all Course Enrolments or individually tick the Learners you want to send a SMS to
- At the bottom of the list, Click on the Action Dropdown box, Select Send Email
- Note: Email Messages will then save against each Learner’s Logbook
Emailing Generated uReport
Generated uReport can be sent as Email messages and will be saved as logbook file notes. A message will be emailed to the chosen recipient(s). Email messages will be sent individually, so learners will not see staff addresses or each other’s addresses.
uReport is only available at Course Enrolment level and to email your generated uReport:
- Navigate to Learner Profile Page and go to the Course Enrolment section
- Select and Click on the relevant Course Offer
- From the Left Navigation Bar, click on either:
- Learner logbook, if you want to send a message to an individual learner, OR
- Enrolment logbook, if you want to send a message to all learners in this Course Offer
- Click on Generate uReport from the Action Menu on the right hand side
- Select template type from the uReport template type dropdown menu
Automatically send Email messages to your Course Enrolments
This is where you can automate your Email message sending process. With Learncycle you can set conditions of when certain activities are triggered in Wisenet, for the system to automatically send an email message to a Course Enrolments at the specified time and date. The sent Email message will be saved in the Learner Course Enrolment Logbook.
- Navigate to LRM > Course Offers> Learncycle
- Click Action > Add Learncycle Activity
- Select the trigger condition.
- When …
- Course enrolment is created
- Enrolment status is changed to <you choose>
- Enrolment status reason is changed to <you choose>
- When …
- Select the Send Message activity
Email templates can be configured for the Sales Contact section to allow you to quickly respond to Sales Contacts at different stages.
- Navigate to LRM > Sales > Sales Contacts
- Click on the name of the relevant Sales Contact from the list
- On the top right corner, Click on Actions
- Select Send Email
- Create your new message
- Click Send
Learn More? Sales
Email Messaging Options
When sending an email message you have the following options to select from: