Related Feature: Timetables and Attendance
A Timetable is a collection of classes for a set time period. The Wisenet Timetable function is a scheduling tool that allows you to:
- Record, track and monitor attendance
- Schedule classes
- Book training venues and teachers
- Register Learners into scheduled classes
- Produce class rolls
- Automatically calculate a student’s attendance %
- Generate reports for Courses or Learners that have minimum attendance requirements (eg. International Learners, licensing courses)
How does it work?
Timetable= Overall grouping of classes
Classes= Scheduled periods of time where a Course or Unit is delivered eg Monday 16th 2-4pm Leadership in the Workplace
Clients= Learners are then registered against classes.
- Timetables are not linked to a Course Offer
- Attendance calculations is based on the classes within one Timetable – it is not calculated across multiple timetables (we recommend that you do not move a student from one timetable to another). However, you can run a report to monitor attendance in this circumstance.
- You can schedule two or more classes to run at the same time and multiple classes on the same day
Once timetables and classes are set up there are a number of options for viewing the Timetable and Classes from generating Class Roles to viewing Calendars in Learner App and Trainer App.
Monitoring attendance is critical for CRICOS but also, is a good indication of class participation rates.
There are several different types of reports that can be generated to track attendance by individual Learners or class.