Wisenet Learning Relationship Management (LRM) application is a government certified Student Management System in Australia, New Zealand and Singapore. We are AVETMISS, SDR and NZQA compliant.
Throughout the Resources you will see references to:
- Wisenet as the company,
- Portal as the platform where you can manage your account, log a support request/ticket and access all your Wisenet Applications such as the LRM, and
- LRM as the Student Management System Application
Hover on the interactive image below to get an insight and familiarise yourself with different sections on the LRM Dashboard.
How does it work?
You can use any Web Browser to access Wisenet Portal to then access the LRM. However, Wisenet works best on Chrome, Firefox and Safari.
NOTE: If you have multiple profiles you can only access one LRM account at a time. Regardless of how many tabs you open the LRM in, it will only open as the one account profile.
When yo first log into the LRM you land on a Dashboard page with widgets, notices and helpful links. You can come back to this page at anytime by clicking on the Top Navigation Bar (refer to screenshot).
If you need to go back to the Portal page, simply click on the arrow next to your name at the top right hand corner of your window, then click Portal.
Learn More? LRM Dashboard
Click image to enlarge
In the Top Navigation Bar, you will see and access the following Features:
- Courses – View and Edit information about your accredited and non-accredited Courses
- Course Offers – View and Edit information about your Course Offers where Learners will be enrolled in
- Units – View and Edit information about the Units / Module / Subject / Paper associated to a Course
- Unit Offers – View and Edit information about your Unit Offers where Learners will be enrolled in based on the associated Course Offers
- Timetables – View and Edit Class details
- Learners (Clients) – View and Edit details about Learners / Students / Apprentices / Trainees
- Staff – View and Edit details about Trainers, Assessors, Coordinators, and Sales staff
- Workplaces – Set Up, Record and Manage Employment and Placement details for Learners
- Sales – View and Enter information on your Sales Agents, Promotions, Inquiries and Opportunities
- Reports – Extract Wisenet Data as a Report
- Settings – View and Enter information about your Organisation, Delivery Locations, Contracts and more
- Help – Search our Learning Resources for any LRM support you require or log a Support Request / Ticket