Only Learners enrolled in courses that have the Fee Help Eligibility field set to FEE HELP Eligible can appear in the reports. The following tables outlines the logic of which Learners / Unit of Study enrolments are collected in the exports. They are based on the scope and structure documentation in the HEIMS Website.
See requirements for VET Data Collections 2017
The FEE HELP File Guidelines are the Elements reported for FH and where to find them in Wisenet. It also indicates what report this field and element is captured in.
Heims Help website links
Structure documents A file structure refers to the type and order of data elements included in a file.
Elements by file Groups the elements according to the type of export submission
Elements by name Allows you to search for elements by name
Elements by number Allows you to search for element by number
You can also refer to the Data Element Dictionary
*An element is the information that is being reported. Each element has a description and format that is used.
The following Tabs list all FH elements mapped to Wisenet and lists which FH file they are reported in:
All Learners must be recorded in the LL and EN files, regardless of whether they are eligible or have been chosen to take out a FH loan or not.
The CU file shows all UoS enrolments for the current reporting year.
The CO file displays all Course Offers where:
- the course is set to FH Eligible
- the course is set to Report to HEPCAT
The PS file displays enrolments in FH eligible courses where:
- The Course Enrolment Attendance Mode is not empty (this field is found in the FH section of the Course Enrolment)
- The Course Enrolment Actual End Date is in the selected Reporting Period.
- The data in the Campus (CM), Commonwealth Scholarships (CS), OS Help (OS), OS-HELP Revisions (OR), Revised OS Help (RO), SA-HELP (SA) and Campus Deletions (CD) files have to be entered by your organisation’s Fee Help expert directly into HEPCAT
- Wisenet may be able to assist you with any HEPCAT validation errors, but we cannot provide you with training or support on HEPCAT. Please refer to the HEIMS Help website for user guides and support