Welcome to the FAQ page. Here we will try to answer your most common questions about this feature. If you cannot find your question from the list provided, please leave a comment at the bottom of the page in the ‘Comment’ section with your relevant question and we will update the list if applicable.
I’m a trainer and I can’t see what I expected to see when I log in.
Contact the person who sent you your Wisenet invitation. This is your Portal Administrator; they can fix any view issues you may have.
I’m a Wisenet Portal Admin and my trainer(s) cannot view Learner enrolments or Class details within the Trainer Portal
- Check the Portal Settings. Is the user’s ‘Wisenet’ setting set to ‘Trainer’?
- Check the trainer’s user account. Is it linked to a Wisenet staff account? Also, check that the Trainer’s login account first name, surname and email details are identical to the details under the Staff section of the database. These details must be identical.
- Check Timetables>Trainer. Select the trainer’s name. Are they scheduled to deliver any sessions?
- For Learner records to appear in the Trainer App the staff member must be the assigned ‘trainer’ against the Learner unit enrolments. Running Reports such as 0334 or 0329 will provide you with the trainer associated with the Client Unit Offer Enrolment (cuor)
License count has reached
The message appears when all licenses are being used by other users who are logged into the database.
- Only Portal Admins can review and modify user access
- Your Wisenet license count via Portal tab SUBSCRIPTION & BILLINGS
- Who is logged into the database via the Portal tab USERS
- User sessions will expire after 60 minutes of inactivity OR when a user clicks Logout from within the Wisenet LRM app (just closing the browser window will not log the user out for 60 mins)
- You can manually log users our from within this tab
Sent an invitation and user has not received it
- First off, ask the recipient to check their spam
- Check the email address for typos
- Ensure the recipient can receive other emails at that address
- If it is an internal email address (set up / maintained by your IT department) make sure they had actually finished setting it up before you sent the invitation. If it turns out they had not, please log a support and we may be able to assist you