Welcome to the FAQ page. Here we will try to answer your most common questions about this feature. If you cannot find your question from the list provided, please leave a comment at the bottom of the page in the ‘Comment’ section with your relevant question and we will update the list if applicable.
- 1 Why am I getting a “Moodle can’t connect” – “Status 401” – “Unauthorized” error message?
- 2 How does my training organisation notify Wisenet of how we want Moodle to link to Wisenet?
- 3 Can I have some Moodle Courses linked to Wisenet Course Offers and some linked to Unit Offers?
- 4 Can I link multiple Moodle Courses to the one Wisenet Code?
- 5 Can I link multiple Wisenet Course Offers or Unit Offer codes to the one Moodle Course?
- 6 I have the new version plugin. Where do I locate the Moodle Course mapping field in my Moodle Course?
- 7 I have the old version plugin. Where do I locate the Moodle Course ID number in my Moodle Course?
- 8 Does it matter whether I link the Moodle course before I enable Moodle access for my learners?
Check that you can see and/or add see or add Wisenet Moodle Connector as an Enrolment method in the option. If not:
- then check that you have Wisenet Moodle Connector active (you may want to check that your license for Moodle connector hasn’t expired or turned off)
When you first request Moodle, Wisenet will ask you to tell us your choice. You can change your decision at any time. This is a setting you can change for yourself, too: see Moodle Integration for further information
Yes, you can. For example, you may have three Moodle courses linked to the one Wisenet Course Offer Code.
Yes, providing that the Wisenet codes are all of the same type (eg. all Course Offers, all Unit Offer codes etc) – just separate them by a semi-colon.
I have the new version plugin. Where do I locate the Moodle Course mapping field in my Moodle Course?
In the Moodle course, in the side navigation, under Course Administration > Users > Enrolment Method, click on Wisenet Moodle Connector. The page that loads has the Moodle Connector Mapping field (refer to screenshot)
I have the old version plugin. Where do I locate the Moodle Course ID number in my Moodle Course?
Yes, it does. Ideally, link the Moodle course before you enable Moodle access for learners. If you didn’t do it this way round, see Moodle Enrolments FAQ for how to trigger learner auto- enrolment in Moodle.