The Learner Profile page is divided up into sections to make it easy to quickly see key information.
This is a quick referral for key information regarding the Learner. Easy identification of student number including NSN
- Course Enrolments listed newest first
- Click the Course Offer name to see the Learners Course Enrolment details
- For each Course Enrolment, Unit progression widget and days of enrolment widget.
- To the right of Course Offer name, the Action menu dropdown for Unit Enrolments, Logbook and more
The Special Care panel will only display if there is at least one of the following for this student:
- Learner is under 18
- Disability – learner has identified one or more disabilities
- No NSN( New Zealand only) – shows when the client NSN is empty
- Special Requirements – any text entered in ‘Special Requirements’ in Client > Personal Details.
- Notes – any text entered in ‘Notes’ in Client > Personal Details.
Indicates what Workplace the Learner is linked to and also their position