The capacity to bulk update Unit Enrolments has increased!
This feature has been increased to allow bulk updates of 25 learners instead of the previous 10. It allows individual edits on multiple records. Therefore you can complete updates more rapidly across fields.
Check our resources on how to bulk update Unit Enrolments
We have added some new Fields and made changes to an existing Field
- Title – The Title Field has been added to the Client Profile. This is not compulsory for all but is a requirement for NCVER reporting
- Next of Kin – New Relationship Field added. Previously this field was only available to nominate local ‘Next of Kin’ now there is the capacity to include’International next of Kin Relationship’
- Unit Elements – Upon completing all Unit Elements, dates will now default to Unit Enrolment instead of Course Enrolment
Did you say that I can import my own Scope?
Yes! You heard it right. You are now able to import your own Scope, except for Short Courses, directly into Wisenet without logging a ticket. This saves you time as it provides the information directly from training.gov.au.
Wisenet has resources on how to import your scope. Simply follow the instructions and if you feel stuck in the process, do not hesitate to search through our learning resources for more help.
Now, before you go ahead and import your own scope, please note that if you deliver Short Courses, you will still need to add your courses manually. Don’t panic – here are instructions on how to manually add a course.
We have made some changes to Fields
- No more referencing AV6 or AV7. It now simply says AV to indicate it is an AVETMISS field
- Start Date
- Sign Date in the Course Enrolment section is now referred to as Start Date
- Commitment ID
- This is now labeled as NSW Commitment/ACT Skilled Capital Individual Contract ID
- A new field has been added NSW Commitment/ACT Skilled Capital Individual Contract ID Expiry Date
NZQA Export History has been improved
We have improved the filtering on the Result History Export to only show data that is relevant to that particular export.
Changes made to Fields
Some of the Fields referencing Australian requirements have been improved.
EFTS Information has been Added to CUOR
Previously EFTS information was found individually for each Unit Enrolment. There is now a summary of EFTS.
You can Add a Unit Progress Summary on the Client > Unit Enrolments page. Summary examples below:
- Total Scheduled EFTS = Sum of EFTS of all CUORs
- Total Completed EFTS = Sum of EFTS of CUORs with Outcome code 2
- Total Remaining EFTS = (Total Scheduled EFTS) – (Total Completed EFTS)
- Percent Complete = ((Total number of CUOR with Outcome code 2) / Total number of CUORs) x 100 (to 2 decimal places)
- Total Units Completed = Total number of CUORs with Outcome code 2
- Count of Units = Total number of CUORs