Set Up for Verification
- Log into your AUSkey manager
- Select Register for a new Device AUSKey from the left hand menu
- Once the Device AUSKey is created, a keystore link will be emailed to the ‘custodian’ for that Device AUSKey
- Follow the link in the email and follow the instructions to install the keystore
- You will need to select a location on your computer or USB stick where you are going to save the Device AUSKey XML file.
- You will need to nominate a password for the Device AUSKey
Enable Verification with Wisenet
- Find the folder/drive/location where you saved the keystore (the Device AUSKey XML file)
- Right-click the keystore file – it will be an XML file – and select ‘Open with …’ and open it with Notepad.
- Copy all the XML code
- In your Wisenet Portal go to My Account
- Update the USI application settings and update the following settings:
- USI Organisation Code (training provider code)
- USI Device AUSkey Keystore XML (paste the XML code)
- USI Device AUSkey Keystore Password (this is the password created during the device key install process, it is not the password for your whole AUSKey account)
- USI Device AUSkey Keystore Name (only required if the keystore has multiple devices in it) eg ABRD:50xxxxxxxxxx_cloudservices.wisenet.co
Test the Verification
- To check if the USI Device AUSKey has been installed correctly you will need to Generate Report 0449.
- Filter report by ClientUSIStatusDate = This Year
- If you receive one of these error messages the Device AUSKey has been installed correctly.
- If verification status = verified or invalid then it’s working.
- If you receive one of these error messages the Device AUSKey has not been installed correctly and you will need to repeat the steps again.
- Error extracting certificate
- Error extracting credential ID from keystore.xml
- Keystore password check failed
- Failed. Check the status reason to see why the service couldn’t connect
- Blank. The settings have not been entered into the Wisenet portal.
Click image to enlarge
If a USI has not been verified you will see this error icon