In Wisenet, you can set up an activity to automatically send Invoices / CANs to Learners by email. You do so by specifying how many days in advance you want your chosen Automated CAN template to be sent along with your chosen message template. Every night the service will automatically check for course enrolments that have a matching unit of study enrolment census date and the CAN or Invoice will be automatically generated and sent individually by email to the Learner.
- On the Left Navigation Bar, Click on Overnight Automation
- Click on the Add Activity menu and Select Send CAN/VFH Invoice
- Enter a Name – the name you type in the Name box will be shown in the overnight automation activity list, e.g. Send CAN/Invoice
- In the Send the document section, Select the number of days in advance or arrears of the census date, e.g. 15 calendar days before or after the unit of study enrolment census date
- Filtering by delivery organisation is optional
- It allows you to add more specific filtering where the Invoice/CAN will only be automated for Course Offers with a specific Delivery Organisation value
- This is useful when you need to generate Invoice/Assistance Notice for VFH or VSL or FeeHelp
- Choose which students should receive the Invoice/Assistance Notice
- This allows additional filtering to only generate where Accessed VFH/VSL/FH is true
- Select the CAN or Invoice uReport template
- Select an Email template
- Click Save
The uReport will be generated and individually sent to each applicable Learner by email as an attachment and a copy of the uReport document and email message will be saved against the Course Enrolment Logbook.