Monitor USI Verification.
There are three methods to check if USIs have verified.
Individually: You can also see the USI verification status against a Client record here:
- Client profile
- Client personal details
- Client credentials
- Course enrolments
- Credentials register
Click image to enlarge
Run report 0449 to see which USIs are verified and the most recent USI verification status.
- In Step 4 select ClientUSIStatusDate = This Year
To find Non-verified USIs
- In Step 5 select > Client USI Last Status Reason > is not empty
To find Learners without a USI
- In Step 5 select > Client USI > Is not empty
The service updates verfication records every 15 minutes, it’s not instantaneous
If any USI verification jobs fail during a day, we’ll send an email that night to your AVETMISS Export Email as set up in the Wisenet Portal.
Not receiving any notification emails
There could be two reasons for this:
- All your USI jobs were successful during the 24 hour period before the email gets sent
- The AVETMISS Export Email in the Wisenet Portal is empty. How to Edit your Portal Settings
- Download your report
- If status is ‘Invalid’ there will be a description of the error/reason and an error code. This information will inform you what needs to be changed to validate the USI. For example:
- Status: Invalid. Code: 3000. Details: Invalid Schema ‘Please specify Date of Birth’. You would need to go to the Client Profile and update their DOB details.
- For additional information we have listed the USI Verification Error Messages
- You can also see on the Client’s Profile page an error message regarding USI (hover your mouse over the icon)
Incorrect USI provided
- Sometimes the Learner may enter the wrong USI it is recommended to delete the incorrect USI and ask the Learner to provide the correct USI via the Learner App or another method which suits your organisation.
- Please check that the USI number is not starting with ‘HRN’ or ‘ARN’ as these are not USI numbers but just reference numbers. (HRN – Help Reference Number/ARN – Application Reference Number)
Simply edit the USI from the Client Profile when correct number has been obtained.