Use templates to standardise your communications and save time. Message Templates work really well with:
Create an Email Template
- Click Add New
- Set up your template and Save
Edit an Email Template (if required)
- Navigate to Settings > Email Templates
- From the list of available templates, click on the Edit Icon for the template you wish to modify
- The template will now open in edit mode. There are two parts of the template:
Edit the top half of the screen. You can:
- Turn on the Is Active switch
- Choose recipients
Edit the Email Subject and Body in the bottom half of the screen:
- From the Placeholder dropdown, view the relevant placeholder and type the code where you wish it to appear in your email (Press CTRL+V)
- Note: the placeholder can be added/copied in both the Body as well as the Subject line when configuring it in an email template
- Edit your email as required and click Update
Add an Image to your Template (optional)
- Go to the Email Template and Edit
- Click the Image button to insert an image. You need to specify the URL where the image is stored, for example on your company website or somewhere on the internet.
1 . In the rich text toolbar, click the HTML source code button
2 . Paste in the following text at the bottom of the page. Substitute your own email address for the example one.
Note: To return to the normal edit mode, click the html source code button again.