Use the instructions below to add courses to your Moodle site.
Add a Moodle Course
- Navigate to Administration, under Site Administration, click Courses
- Click Manage Courses and Categories
- Either, Click on the category where you want your course to be, Or, if you wish to add a new category, click on Create New Category, complete all the required details and click Create Category
- Click the Create New Course link
- Enter your course settings as required and click Save and Display to go back to your newly created course
Add resources and activities to your Moodle course
- On the relevant Moodle Course, Click Turn Editing On
- The following will now appear:
- Editing icons
- Add a resource option
- Add an activity option
You are now ready to start adding and editing more courses.