Related Feature: RAPT
Getting Started: RAPT is designed to take you through all the key details required. It is recommended that you follow each steps in order. This will give you an holistic overview and process for implementation.
The Resource Allocation Program for Training application (RAPT) has been developed to manage electronic reporting for Western Australia.
The primary functions of RAPT are to:
- manage RTO contracts with the WA Department of Education;
- provide an on-line interface by which RTOs can submit student enrolment data
- validate all enrolment data submitted; and
- record Payments.
How does it work?
If you are required to complete RAPT reporting, it is important that you incorporate specific RAPT field collection and processes into your Course Offer, Learner and Enrolment setup. Spending a little more time up front can save a lot of time later.
While this is not strictly required, it is however recommended, as it allows you to proactively complete your data integrity checks to ensure
- The right amount of data is being reported
- There isn’t any incorrect data
- Update outcome codes