How does it work?
eCAF is a requirement of VET Student Loans. The eCAF system allows you to provide enrolment information to the government for Learners who have expressed an interest in accessing a HELP loan.
Wisenet’s eCAF integration allows RTOs to send Course Enrolment information directly from Wisenet to eCAF and be informed when a Learner ‘completes’ this process; making eCAF easy and automated. This allows you to perform most or all of your eCAF requirements from Wisenet. The eCAF process can be separated into 3 main stages:
Send enrolment to eCAF
- The information required for eCAF is generated from Wisenet. This means you save time by not entering this information into eCAF manually.
- All you will need is your username and password specifically for API access (the format is ####ecafapi)
- You can view the status either in eCAF or directly from Wisenet.
Process eCAF in Wisenet
- Please check the eCAF/Progression page on Wisenet. For more information refer to the Learner Status section on the How to Send Enrolment Details to eCAF page.
- As of July 2017 progression summaries will need to be sent
- See Government summary of Student Engagement and Progression